Erasmus Student Network Porto (ESN Porto) is a group of volunteer students who strives to help you enjoy the most of your experience in Portugal.
We are the oldest ESN section in Portugal, founded in 1991 (started as in.net) we became an official section in 2002. It has been growing since then and nowadays receives around 3000 exchange students per year. While maintaining a close partnership with the University of Porto and also collaborating with all the Universities in Porto, we organize several activities so you can get to know our country and culture.
We are organized in 7 departments:
- Activities – organize weekly events, such as cinema nights, workshops of traditional cooking, theatre and dance lessons, surf classes, pub crawls, eurodinners, sports tournaments… also organizes trips around Portugal, giving you the opportunity to discover the best places in our country.
- Parties – helps you to enjoy the Porto’s nightlife, having fun in the best clubs of the city! Our members plan twice a week the best theme parties, giving you the opportunity to actively be part of them!
- Communication – as part of an international association, we care about our image, so we put a great effort on representing and enhancing it.
- Partnerships – we want to offer you the best opportunities in Porto! That’s why we work with the best partners from a diversity of areas of your interest, like telecommunications, sports, tourism and many others.
- Human Resources – we believe that we are only able to offer you the best experiences if we work together as a team. For this purpose, we bet on teambuilding activities in order to improve the members’ relationship.
- Projects – we give you the opportunity to change Porto, and let Porto change you, by getting closer to the local community through volunteering activities.
- IT (Information Technology) - Manages the website and ESN Porto databases.
We are here to provide you the best ERASMUS you can get because you should ENJOY THIS TIME. IT’S GOING TO BE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!