Hello Sea Lovers!
To participate in ESN activities, you must buy an ESNcard here, after registering you will get an e-mail to proceed with the payment. It will cost you 15€, with our t-shirt included and it is valid for one year. Our ESNcard allows you to benefit from lots of national and international discounts with our partners. You must bring a photo of yourself (passport type) when you come to the office to pick up your ESNcard.
Do you want to finish your Welcome Month in the best way possible? So get ready because it’s time for you to try one of the best sports Porto has to offer... SURF! And for that we present you the most tiring, exhausting, exciting and happiest day possible! Get your energies together and prepare for Surf Open Day!
Starting with a surf baptism, completely free! After all, what better way to be Portuguese than to face the Atlantic Ocean?
You must register at the ESN Porto office during the opening hours (2:30pm-6pm) and pay a 10€ deposit that will be given back to you after you attend the class (you have to show up in class in order to have the deposit back). You will be divided into groups of 16 people and you have to choose your class – (2:00pm, 3:15pm and 4:30pm) please be there 30 minutes before your schedule!
We will teach you the basics about how to get into the water on your surfboard and after you get addicted to our waves, you can sign up right there for weekly classes with a great discount! (4 classes - 1 extra free, 8 classes - 2 extra free; you have 1 month to use your classes!)
What: Surf Open Day
When: Saturday, 10th of October 2020
Where: Flower Power Surf School (map here)
Price: Free! (10€ deposit)
What to bring: Your ESNcard, and your mask! (this should be every time!)
How to get there (Flower Power Surf School):
- Bus: 500: Bus stop: Edifício transparente. You can catch the 500 in front of the São Bento Station
- Metro Stop: Blue Line - Station Matosinhos Sul, then 10 minutes walking to the Surf School
We care about you and your health. In order to be as responsible as we can be, ESN Porto will have the following security measures, which will be mandatory to both Erasmus and ESNers in order to attend the event.
- The use of masks is mandatory;
- Social distancing must be respected (1,5m);
- The temperature of the participants will be measured before the event; we reserve the right to forbid the participation on our events if the person refuses to be measured the temperature
- We reserve the right to forbid the participation on our events if the person presents at least one of the following symptoms (even if it is a paid event): coughing; temperature above 37,5ºC; shortness of breath;
- The registration for the event is mandatory, for us to have a control of the number of participants and by doing so it will be possible for ESN Porto to apply the security measures mentioned above.
- In case you tested positive for COVID-19 until fifteen days after the event, we kindly ask you to inform us so we can proceed with our contingency plan
We appreciate your understanding.
Fill out this form to register in this event!
You are automatically registered to this activity when you click "Buy", no need to go to the ESN Office.
This event is not totally accessible to people with reduced mobility!
See you soon ;)