Are you ready to feel the adrenaline? With ESN Porto you can do it!
Climb of Arrábida Bridge
2nd of May, 6pm
This is an excellent possibility for those of you who like more radical experiences!
The Arrábida bridge is an arch bridge over the Douro river and was the second bridge, connecting Porto to Vila Nova de Gaia, built for road traffic. And now, you will have the opportunity to climb to its top! With 262 steps and stand 65 meters above the sea level! And also, having an unforgettable opportunity for you to enjoy a privileged view of the city.
For only €9.50, this adventure includes:
- Climb to the top of the arch of the Arrábida bridge structure
- Being 65 meters high and having a privileged view over the city of Porto
- Free wifi at the top of the arc so you can immediately share this amazing experience with you family and friends
- Exhibition about Porto’s bridges
Registration: You can register for this activity at the ESN Porto office starting on Wednesday, 19th april. You can register as many friends as you want, as long as you know their ESNcard numbers and pay their fee.
Meeting Point: Rua do Ouro, 680 - Under Arrábida Bridge, Porto's side, at 6pm. See the map here
How to get there: STCP, bus 500 (Bus Stop “Ponte Arrábida”). You can catch the bus in "Aliados" (Pr. Liberdade) or "S.Bento" station. See the schedules here
We advise you to bring comfortable clothes and shoes!
- An ESNcard of this section required.