Are you ready for one of the best walks of your life that includes incredible views and swimming in the river/amazing beaches? So join us for an incredible day!
Trip to Passadiços do Paiva
Sunday, 25th June 2017
The Passadiços do Paiva is located in the municipality of Arouca, district of Aveiro. It is 8,7 km walk, surrounded by landscapes of unique beauty, in an authentic natural sanctuary, next to waterfalls. The route extends between the river beaches of Areinho and Espiunca. It is linear, but there are some steep slopes. Along the extension beyond the bridges there are also three sections of unpaved track, and several flights of steps. A trip that will win the soul, mind and heart of anyone in love with nature.
- 08h30: Meeting Point – Reitoria (we leave Porto)
- 11h00: Arrival at Passadiços do Paiva
- 11h15: Free time at the beach
- 12h30: Trekking (beginning) until the middle beach
- 13h30: Time for lunch
- 15h00: Trekking until the end
- 17h00: free time to chilling out in a relax garden
- 18h00: Departure from Passadiços do Paiva
- 20h00: Arrival in Porto
DON’T FORGET: Bring bathing suits to take a swim, confortable shoes, food for the day and lots and lots of water!
Price: €12 Run to the ESN office and guarantee your spot to one of the most beautiful places in Portugal!
Registrations: Start on Wednesday, 7th June. The office is open from 14:30 to 18:00 and if you want, you can register two friends but you need their ESNcard number and you need to pay their fee.
Refunds are only available until one week before the trip.
Lots of love,
- An ESNcard of this section required.