If you are a fool for movie nights, Porto is your city! This month you can be all oldschool and watch movies for free under the moonlight.
Every friday and saturday, at 10 p.m., "Cinema Fora do Sítio" (Cinema Out of Place) takes place in the best public spots in Porto. There will be eight sessions with 200 seats!
The first movie session is this friday and it's playing the Portuguese dubbed version of "Finding Dory".
Check the Program:
- 5th of August @ Alameda das Fontainhas
"Finding Dory" (adventure/comedy/animation) - Dubbed in Portuguese
- 6th of August @ Praça da Corujeira
"Fathers and Daughters" (drama)
- 12th of August @ Jardins do Palácio de Cristal (Cavern)
"The Conjuring 2" (horror)
- 14th of August @ Casa da Prelada
"The Nice Guys" (action/comedy)
- 19th of August @ Forte São João Batista da Foz
"Free State of Jones" (drama)
- 20th of August @ Átrio da Estação de São Bento
"Our Brand Is Crisis" (comedy)
- 26th of August @ Jardim de Arca d'Água
"The BFG" (adventure/fantasy/animation)
- 27th of August @ Museu do Carro Elétrico
"The Legend of Tarzan" (adventure/comedy/animation)
Grab your popcorn and enjoy!