- Did you ever get that feeling when you tell someone you’re vegetarian and they just ask: “All you eat is salad, right?"
- Or maybe you just like veggies more than meat or fish?
- Or you are just truly curious to know how all those good looking vegetarian food taste like?
We have the perfect answer for either of these questions! Let’s show that food doesn’t need meat to be absolutely tasty and delicious. We invite you to the...
We know there are a lot of veggie friendly Erasmus out there, so we just prepared this activity thinking of you guys!
Bring all your friends (vegetarian, vegan or not) and show off amazing cooking skills unrelated to beef, so the curious ones finally try a delicacy prepared with no meat!
You are all invited to take the dust out of those cookbooks and impress everyone with the power of broccoli! And yes you need to cook to impress because on the end the best dish will receive an amazing prize!
You can bring whatever you want, starters, main dish, dessert, it is really up to you, just bear in mind to bring enough to share!
Please just fill out this FORM so we know you are coming!
When: Thursday, 23rd November 20h30
Where: Bluesock Hostel (map)
- 1 Beer - 1,50€
- 6 Beers - 7,50 € (1 Beer for free)
- An ESNcard of this section required.