To participate in ESN activities, you must buy an ESNcard here, after registering you will get an e-mail to proceed with the payment. It will cost you 15€, with our t-shirt included and it is valid for one year. Our ESNcard allows you to benefit from lots of national and international discounts with our partners. You must bring a photo of yourself (passport type) when you come to the office to pick up your ESNcard.
Porto is full of history and must see monuments, so we are here to make sure you get to know some of its most important patrimony.
On this first Cultural Day we’ll introduce you to the famous Casa da Música, a place of incredibly different architecture, designed by Rem Koolhaas.
This building is the main concert hall of Porto and it is known not only nationally but also internationally. Actually, its modus operandi has inspired some other institutions like the Tokyo Bunka Kaikan!
Excited? Then join us on this guided tour!
What: Cultural Day
When: Tuesday, 6th October, @11:45
Where: Casa da Música (map here)
What to bring: Good mood!
We care about you and your health. In order to be as responsible as we can be, ESN Porto will have the following security measures, which will be mandatory to both Erasmus and ESNers.
- The use of masks is mandatory;
- Social distancing must be respected (1,5m);
- The temperature of the participants will be measured before the event; we reserve the right to forbid the participation on our events if the person refuses to be measured the temperature
- We reserve the right to forbid the participation on our events if the person presents at least one of the following symptoms (even if it is a paid event): coughing; temperature above 37,5ºC; shortness of breath;
- The registration for the event is mandatory, for us to have control of the number of participants and by doing so it will be possible for ESN Porto to apply the security measures mentioned above.
We appreciate your understanding.
Fill out this form to register in this event!
You are automatically registered to this activity when you click "Buy", no need to go to the ESN Office.
This event is not totally accessible to people with reduced mobility!