The state of Emergency is in effect, for the period of the 24th of December to the 7th of January 2021.
- Everything stays the same, meaning curfew at 11 pm on weekdays and 1 pm curfew on weekends & commercial establishments continue to close at 10 pm (restaurants and cultural facilities close at 10:30 pm).
RULES FOR CHRISTMAS
• Circulation between municipalities: Allowed.
• Circulation on public roads
- Night from 23 to 24: allowed only for those who are traveling;
- Days 24 and 25: allowed until 2 am of the following day;
- Day 26: allowed until 11 pm.
• Opening hours:
- On the 24th and 25th nights, restaurants are allowed to stay open until 1 am.
- On the 26th, restaurants are allowed to stay open until 3:30 pm in municipalities with very high and extreme risk.
- On the 24th and 25th, the closing hours do not apply to cultural establishments.
RULES FOR NEW YEARS EVE
• Circulation between municipalities:
- Prohibited between midnight on 31/12 and 05:00 on 4/01
• Circulation on public roads:
- New Year's Eve 31/12: allowed until 23:00;
- On the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of January: allowed until 13:00;
• Opening hours:
On the night of 31, restaurants can be open until 22:30.
- On the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of January, restaurants can be open until 13:00 in municipalities with very high and extreme risk.
• Public parties are prohibited!
• Gatherings of more than 6 people are prohibited!
The ban on movement between municipalities throughout the whole country is maintained between December 31st and January 04th. All other rules maintain.
The measures for Christmas and New Year are provisional and everything depends on the evolution of the cases.
Let us know if you have questions and stay safe!