To participate in ESN activities, you must buy an ESNcard here, after registering you will get an e-mail to proceed with the payment. It will cost you 15€, with our t-shirt included and it is valid for one year. Our ESNcard allows you to benefit from lots of national and international discounts with our partners. You must bring a photo of yourself (passport type) when you come to the office to pick up your ESNcard.
Hey newly arrived,
What best way to get to know our lovely city, the one you will call home for the next few months, then to have a bike ride across the most emblematic places and breathtaking scenes?? Join us and let’s discover Porto’s riverside together!
While riding across Porto you will discover many things: how hard it is to ride in Porto, because all the streets are uphill, how your legs hurt and your ass is sore the next day...but it’s not going to be all bad things as you’ll also see how beautiful and relaxing the coast makes you feel, why everybody loves our sunsets, among other things. Come one down, and join the adventure.
What: A scenic bike ride across Porto’s riverside, stopping by a photographer’s delight of a lighthouse, the inviting beaches, and the riverfront with its gardens and piers.
When: Friday, 25th of September, 18:00
Where: Velurb (map here)
What to bring: Wear comfortable clothes, bring some snacks, water and lots of energy!
We care about you and your health. In order to be as responsible as we can be, ESN Porto will have the following security measures, which will be mandatory to both Erasmus and ESNers in order to attend the event.
- The use of masks is mandatory;
- Social distancing must be respected (1,5m);
- The temperature of the participants will be measured before the event we reserve the right to forbid the participation on our events if the person refuses to be measured the temperature;
- We reserve the right to forbid the participation on our events if the person presents at least one of the following symptoms (even if it is a paid event): coughing; temperature above 37,5ºC; shortness of breath;
- The registration for the event is mandatory, for us to have control of the number of participants and by doing so it will be possible for ESN Porto to apply the security measures mentioned above.
- In case you tested positive for COVID-19 until fifteen days after the event, we kindly ask you to inform us so we can proceed with our contingency plan
We appreciate your understanding.
- This activity is not recommended for people with disabilities due to the difficulties of the route.
- Your spot is secured on the following 48h. You will receive an email from email@example.com to proceed with the payment.
- Refunds are available until 1 week before the event. For a refund, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out this form to register in this event!
Your bike-riding friends,