COVID-19 OUTBREAK IN ERASMUS COMMUNITY
In the past days, ESN Porto was informed about a small COVID-19 outbreak in the Erasmus community of Porto.
If you have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 case OR if you have any symptoms associated with the virus, please call immediately the health national line SAÚDE 24: 808242424
- It’s free and available in English.
- They will tell you to self-isolate so please, in those situations, do not leave your house.
Besides, we kindly ask you to inform us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have COVID-19 symptoms/you have been in contact with a positive case AND you participated in any of our events.
Most common symptoms:
* dry cough.
Less common symptoms:
* aches and pains.
* sore throat.
* loss of taste or smell.
* a rash on skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes.
* difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
* chest pain or pressure.
* loss of speech or movement.