So, you have just arrived and missed doing surf back at home, or perhaps never done it and want to have a go at it, or maybe you never had the chance to even see the beach?
Expert or beginner, this is right up every beach or surf lover alley!
The Surf Course classes are starting, and you can join with two different possibilities:
· 8 classes for a total price of 50€;
· 4 classes for a total price of 30€.
Note: you can use your classes until a month later from the day you first use them.
Choose the pack of classes you want:
Information about the ESN Porto Surf Course:
The classes will take place in Matosinhos, at FlowerPower Surf School. The teachers are qualified and have ample experience as surf trainers. The price includes all the material you need during the classes (board and suit) and personal insurance. You will have a place to change your clothes and get equipped right by the beach (don’t forget to take a towel). The classes will last around 2 hours. There are classes every day at 11 am and 3 pm. You can take your classes on any day of your choosing as long as it respects the class schedule.
It is very important that if you have any problem or accident, always talk to your instructor so he can be aware of the situation.
We remind you that for this activity, once again, you only can participate if you have an ESNcard.
We care about you and your health. In order to be as responsible as we can be, ESN Porto will have the following security measures, which will be mandatory to both Erasmus and ESNers.
· The use of masks is mandatory;
· Social distancing must be respected (1,5m);
· The temperature of the participants will be measured before the event;
· We reserve the right to forbid the participation of our events if the person presents at least one of the COVID-19 symptoms (even if it is a paid event).
· The registration for the event is mandatory, for us to have a control of the number of participants and by doing so it will be possible for ESN Porto to apply the security measures mentioned above.
We appreciate your understanding.
REGISTRATIONS : FORM
Any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
How to get there (surf school):
· Bus stop: Edifício Transparente. You can catch the bus 500 in front of São Bento Train Station.
· Metro Stop: Matosinhos Sul, then 10 minutes walking.
Hope you'll enjoy it!